Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Effects of hurricane Sandy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Effects of hurricane Sandy

Effects of hurricane Sandy 1 year, 5 months ago #1

Hurricane Sandy continues to affect the northeast. Here is just a couple of thoughts.

Stealers have no hotel to stay in and will fly into N.Y. and play the same day.

It was reported 3 huge generators were brought in to provide electric for a Nicks game. Meanwhile thousands of people remain without electric and heat. Each generator puts out enough power to supply electric to 400 houses. Are you kidding me?? Come on man!

Even the players themselves are saying there are things more important than playing a game. Ya think??

Re: Effects of hurricane Sandy 1 year, 5 months ago #2

They are even going to still have the NY Marathon as well... I tell you that Mayor is a jerk...

Re: Effects of hurricane Sandy 1 year, 5 months ago #3

Dolphman wrote:
They are even going to still have the NY Marathon as well... I tell you that Mayor is a jerk...

---------

I knew they were discussing the marathon, but did not know it was decided to run it. They showed part of the route that is used in the marathon and it goes right by the huge crane that is dangling in the power lines.

As far as the football game goes, I am scratching my head on who from the Stealers agreed to fly in and play and the fly out. That is high school crap....although it is a short flight.

Re: Effects of hurricane Sandy 1 year, 5 months ago #4

NYC Mayor gets criticized....This guy is a friggin moron!

www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/02/generators...n-tents-while-storm/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds