Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel

Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 2 weeks ago #1

'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 2 weeks ago #2

So Ross is thinking about giving Aponte and Philbin a hickey, eh...
---------
Slainte!

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 2 weeks ago #3

This GM search begs the question... Are we continuing to request and get interviews from so many different candidates because we have not been blown away and impressed by the ones we've already met with, or are we just being incredibly diligent?

I hope it's the later.. I also hope we don't settle. I'd be happier to promote Gaine for 2014 and see what happens, then if we fail we can start over next year with a guy like Gamble or the guy from the Seahawks..

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 2 weeks ago #4

idahomer wrote:
This GM search begs the question... Are we continuing to request and get interviews from so many different candidates because we have not been blown away and impressed by the ones we've already met with, or are we just being incredibly diligent?

I hope it's the later.. I also hope we don't settle. I'd be happier to promote Gaine for 2014 and see what happens, then if we fail we can start over next year with a guy like Gamble or the guy from the Seahawks..

Yeah, it's a huge decision..i definitely don't want to end up with a huge mistake. I agree with you, i'd be happier with filling the role in-house than settling on a fourth or fifth choice, the landscape could be drastically different come this time next year & if Philbin & Co. don't survive another crappy season, we could be looking for a GM with a lot more authority. An actual total cleaning of house!

Btw, the guy from Seattle (McCloughan) passed on our request for an interview; we'd never get lucky enough to land a guy like that!

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/14...ghan-at-his-request/
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 2 weeks ago #5

idahomer wrote:

Gamble already passed on us. I'd love to have Gamble in Miami.

Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #6

• jrt13
  • Veteran
Wow let's take a guy from a worse organization as ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: hndrkyabong34, VAIDER5120

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #7

Mango reported Hickey "hit one out of the park". I'll feel like the pitcher if he's hired.
"FREE FLOW"

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Firelanders please tell me you would rather have that shitbag vs. this garbageheap from Tampa.

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #9

VAIDER5120 wrote:
Mango reported Hickey "hit one out of the park". I'll feel like the pitcher if he's hired.

I hope Mando is wrong, as per usual, because if the Dolphins were to hire anyone from the Bucs staff from last season I would prefer Mark Dominik over Hickey. I not saying I want either to be hired, all I am posting is that I would prefer Dominik over Hickey.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #10

• Alpha
  • Veteran
Honestly - I don't see a whole lot in the Tampa organization I'd want. They have some good players, but that team was a mess and seriously underachieved. That's more on coaching to be sure...but it's not like the FO really stacked the roster.

Re: Fins interview TB'S Dir. of player personnel 7 months, 1 week ago #11

[quote="jrt13" post=185892]Wow let's take a guy from a worse organization as ours

---------------

Is that possible????

Is Goldie Hawn available to coach???

• Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds