Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Whatever happened with Marc Ross??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whatever happened with Marc Ross??

Whatever happened with Marc Ross?? 10 months, 1 week ago #1

Initially there was a lot of talk that Marc Ross, Giants VP of Player Evaluation was thought to be a prime candidate for our GM job, even talked about as possibly a favorite and a frontrunner for the position. he is now a finalist for the Tampa Bay job and as far as i know we never even sought out an interview with him. Too bad,, he's a guy i would've liked...
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Whatever happened with Marc Ross?? 10 months, 1 week ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Smart Princeton grad, wiki has him holding school records for receptions and such. He looked promising but maybe he is liking their HC over ours?
Who's baby is that? What's your angle? I'll buy that! ( Fred Flinstone )

Re: Whatever happened with Marc Ross?? 10 months, 1 week ago #3

aquaaiea wrote:
Smart Princeton grad, wiki has him holding school records for receptions and such. He looked promising but maybe he is liking their HC over ours?

Possibly..i know i like their HC over ours!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Whatever happened with Marc Ross?? 10 months, 1 week ago #4

Good question. He was rumored to be the first interview, yet it never happened! Considering some of the other guys we've talked too you'd think they would want him to come in for an interview. He obviously wants to be a GM. Tampa Bay has given their new coach full authority over personnel, so you'd think a true personnel guru would much rather join the phins than the Bucs.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds