Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fins win but....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fins win but....

Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #1

www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013111705/2013/R...lights&tab=recap

I love this but, I still don't get how they have that deer in the headlight look against the Saints, Bills and Bucs

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #2

hawkfinfan wrote:
www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013111705/2013/R...lights&tab=recap

I love this but, I still don't get how they have that deer in the headlight look against the Saints, Bills and Bucs

they didn't win this one in no overwhelming fasion,there where time when the deer in the headlight look was there.
d didn't give up on the last drive and make it easy for them,they made the last play.
that hasn't been the case in some games.

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #3

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
A win is a win but on shaky ground. Notice how we are not jumping up and down, as if we know this team will not suddenly turn into a good football team. Hope somehow we back into the playoffs anyways.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #4

But...

- it was with our 3rd or 4th or 5th OLine group this season.
- we had guys up off the practice squad playing.
- it was only against the Chargers.
- we were facing the Tony Romo of the AFC in "Choke" Rivers.
- whatever grease Hartline coats his shoes in every game got on his hands this one.
- Sherman called a pass play on 3rd and 2 for an INC.
- After rolling Tannehill out with good results we decide to make him immobile in critical situations to stay on track with those sacks.
- Wallace refuses to fight for any long ball.
- the refs refused to call holding guys tackling Wake.
- the defense gave up a 120+ to a single rusher.
- Ellerbe, Wheeler, and Jones were often lost, confused, or missing assignments
- Tannehill had his usual 2 bone-headed plays of the game.
- Thigpen only gaffed twice.

Sooo... we had a pretty typical Lolphins win...
---------
Slainte!

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #5

cuchulainn wrote:
But...

There is going to be a learning curve. We should expect that. Also they took away Reshad Jones Free Lance role where he was making big plays.

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #6

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
The one that concerns me the most is Wallace and his pouty play!
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #7

• Dolfan1
Forty_Years wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
But...

There is going to be a learning curve. We should expect that. Also they took away Reshad Jones Free Lance role where he was making big plays.

====================================================================================
Learning curve?? This is week eleven, if they haven't learned their assignments yet, then they are hopeless.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #8

Dolfan1 wrote:
Forty_Years wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
But...

====================================================================================
Learning curve?? This is week eleven, if they haven't learned their assignments yet, then they are hopeless.

Yes, was annoying when they scored their second TD to Gates and they showed the coaches pulling Ellerbe aside to explain that he was supposed to bump Gates off the line and towards Jones. Instead Ellerbe didn't touch him and he released cleanly inside and away from Jones.
---------
Slainte!

Re: Fins win but.... 9 months, 2 weeks ago #9

• Dolfan1
"Yes, was annoying when they scored their second TD to Gates and they showed the coaches pulling Ellerbe aside to explain that he was supposed to bump Gates off the line and towards Jones. Instead Ellerbe didn't touch him and he released cleanly inside and away from Jones."
=======================================================================
Heh, I was speechless when it showed the replay and he clearly stepped out of the way. Even the announcers couldn't believe it.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds