Username Password: Remember me

Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday

Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #1

• Wulf
  • Veteran
For those who can't see it any other way. The game will be on NFL Network 7am-10am this Sunday morning...
“He can take his'n and beat your'n
and take your'n and beat his'n”
― The late Bum Philips (about Don Shula)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hndrkyabong34, Dolfan1, Fins4ever

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #2

Wulf wrote:
<strong><em>For those who can't see it any other way. The game will be on NFL Network 7am-10am this Sunday morning... </em></strong>

Yep, got it ready to record. I have to go to a stupid wedding tonight so I will likely miss the game.

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #3

Dolphin North wrote:
Wulf wrote:
<strong><em>For those who can't see it any other way. The game will be on NFL Network 7am-10am this Sunday morning... </em></strong>

Yep, got it ready to record. I have to go to a stupid wedding tonight so I will likely miss the game.

Can't you just tell your fiancee to reschedule your wedding?!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #4

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Dolphin North wrote:
Wulf wrote:

I would say " honey, for the cost of a hotel wedding I can pay for an entire season tickets for the 2 of us and throw in champagne and caviar" hehehe.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #5

aquaaiea wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Dolphin North wrote:
Wulf wrote:

I would say " honey, for the cost of a hotel wedding I can pay for an entire season tickets for the 2 of us and throw in champagne and caviar" hehehe.

Not my wedding. I wouldn't have a wedding on a game day, even pre season. We were married on a beach in beautiful Jamaica over a decade ago. It's my wife's uncle. They really should have included me in the decision on the date though!
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Dolphin North.

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #6

Wulf wrote:

---------------

Damn! I missed it. I've been looking all over for the replay... How was it?
Remember, it's always darkest before that one moment of............PITCH BLACK

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #7

finfanzula wrote:
Wulf wrote:

---------------

Damn! I missed it. I've been looking all over for the replay... How was it?

----------------

They will most likely show it again. The NFL Network has been replaying the games all week long. Check your listings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wulf

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #8

Tannehill looked good. Great passes! He still needs to work on his pocket presence but overall he had a good game.

The wide receivers had a few issues with drop balls. Clay needs to pick up his play or he will be cut. He dropped key passes.

Special Teams need help!

The play calling was pretty good. Although I do not like it when the Dolphins make a great drive down the field, then when they get down to the redzone they totally change their play calling. I think they should keep doing what got them in the redzone in the first place.

It was a loss but they looked good. A few tweaks here and there they can have a strong season. The right guard position and now the tight end position are the teams biggest concerns. I just hope special teams doesn't become a problem.

Gibson and Wallace look great!
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuchulainn

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #9

• Wulf
  • Veteran
For anybody wanting yet another look, the game will be broadcast again Wednesday morning at 10am. The day after we cut 9 players, and the day before we meet the Saints to wrap up pre-season. Hopefully we see alot of TE play in that game, and shake out whatever we may have. It also might be Devlin's last chance to make the 53...
“He can take his'n and beat your'n
and take your'n and beat his'n”
― The late Bum Philips (about Don Shula)

Re: Dolphins v Bucs replay 7am Sunday 1 year ago #10

Thanks Wulf. I did have it set to record but somehow only partialy recorded, so I have it set to record on Wednesday.
Remember, it's always darkest before that one moment of............PITCH BLACK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wulf
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds