Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Good Mike Wallace interview.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good Mike Wallace interview.

Good Mike Wallace interview. 9 months, 3 weeks ago #1

From the Finsiders..Man, i gotta say, the more i read up on and listen to this guy the more i like him. He just seems like a genuinely nice guy!

www.miamidolphins.com/media/videos/Mike-...b4-a39c-e093f89d7ea7
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
The following user(s) said Thank You: gulfcoast74, Dolfan1

Re: Good Mike Wallace interview. 9 months, 3 weeks ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
I'm Mike Wallace and this is 60 minutes( just wanted to say that hehehe ). I'm just excited that the we finally put together a constellation that will hopefully resemble a high octane offense of the Marino era! A Chess match that is to our advantage as the opponent plays with traditional pieces and our court is littered with Queen pieces and no Pawns.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Good Mike Wallace interview. 9 months, 3 weeks ago #3

Very much agreed. Not the egotist wide out at all. Seems pretty smart too.

Re: Good Mike Wallace interview. 9 months, 3 weeks ago #4

stanger wrote:
Very much agreed. Not the egotist wide out at all. Seems pretty smart too.

No doubt,, he just has a real down-to-earth feel about him..I liked in the interview where he say's he's impressed by Lamar Miller's speed, also when some of the guys are getting on him to race Thiggy..and he says Thiggy might not want any of that, LOL..
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Good Mike Wallace interview. 9 months, 3 weeks ago #5

• Wulf
  • Veteran
Wallace is a great change as far as WR attitudes go. The last "big-names" we brought in were far better talkers than producers, so hopefully we get a real WR CORPS this year!
“He can take his'n and beat your'n
and take your'n and beat his'n”
― The late Bum Philips (about Don Shula)
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds