(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OT: what makes you Tick?

OT: what makes you Tick? 1 year, 1 month ago #1

• aquaaiea
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Just a little fun during the offseason as things are slow and there's only so much rehashing of our most Passionate Team.

Handle: aquaaiea, my favorite color plus the town I live in

Favorite NBA team: Portland Trailblazers ( was the Celtics for years but I made a deal with my Son that I would change to his Team if he gave up the Raiders Empire and join the good forces of the POD Nation as I reached out and said "I am your Father".

Favorite MLB team: Seattle Mariners, baseball and basket ball is way down my totem pole but I just have them just to have them. Plus West Coast is typically where we are closer to and have family in these parts.

Favorite NHL team: Colorado Avalanche, there was a time I went to technical school in the area so I better like something from Colorado hehehe.

Favorite College Team: off course the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, adopted team is Penn State way before the scandal, but I still support the school and team just not the bad Apples.

Favorite Football Conference: Big Ten

Favorite Foods: anything from the Ocean prefer all things raw with soy sauce and wasabi. I'm one who can give up Beef, Pork and poultry to only eating Seafood for the rest of my life.

Most embarrassing moment: as you know I drive a cab in Hawaii. Once when I had a blind couple in the car and a drunk guy tried to flag me down and get in, he was oblivious to the fact that I had people in the back in broad daylight. My Freudian slip was saying " is he blind? I got passengers". Needless to say I gave them a free ride and apologized the whole time.

Favorite TV: Survivor Man, Frontline, Pawn Stars.

Pets: 2 male Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Zai 12 and Luke 7.

Hobby other than Football: Fishing, Horology.

Favorite Actress: Claire Forlani (exotic), Phoebe Cates in her prime ( girl next door), Kim Basinger in her prime(seductive), JLO ( perfection)

Favorite Movie: Smoke, Green Street Hooligans.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by aquaaiea.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds