Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Phinatic Superstitions?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phinatic Superstitions?

Phinatic Superstitions? 1 year, 4 months ago #1

Anyone have any superstitions when it comes to the Dolphins draft or games?

For me, it's drinking the same amount of beers as the number of the pick, not always an easy task. The funniest one I ever heard was a Phan standing in his cat's litter box every time Carp had to try a FG from what used to be the infield dirt. LMAO!!!

Any others?

Re: Phinatic Superstitions? 1 year, 4 months ago #2

I wear my hat when we have the ball, and take it off on defense.. the past few seasons I've switched it up to see if our luck may change, but it seems when I wear the hat the offense moves the ball, and when I take it off the defense makes stops.. lol

PS - My wife wants to commit me during the season.. I've also been known to turn off the TV during the final drive whether it's us trying to pull out the win or us trying to stop someone. I'll leave the room for 15 minutes or so, then come back and watch it on DVR.. For some reason my blood pressure is much lower if I'm watching it after the fact even though I don't know the actual outcome.

Re: Phinatic Superstitions? 1 year, 4 months ago #3

• JEGnj
  • Rookie
I've been starting the game day threads for years and years on the site I got booted from SO I guess that's going to change.
I also still use my desktop in the computer room so during commercials and big plays I run back and forth watching and typing. I do watch and toss a football to myself and pace during important plays.

I use to wear this or that and everything but after 40 years I guess none of our superstitions are working so we need to do something else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: idahomer
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds