Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Who Is Gonna Score TD's?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who Is Gonna Score TD's?

Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #1

Last year, Bush led the way with 8 TD's (6 rushing). He is gone. Fasano was second with 5, He is gone. Next was DT with 4. He is still here.

Keller was the same as Fasano, with 5 in 2011 but, 2 last year in limited play. Gibson had 5 for the Rams in limited play from different parts of the field.

We really do not have a big red zone target for fades or jump balls. Will the WCO compensate for this, as it did in GB or, should we be looking for one?

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #2

With the 166th pick in round five of the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select TE Joseph Fauria out of UCLA. 12 TD's 2012, 2 more than Zach Ertz and Tyler Eifert combined. Injury in the East West Shine Game practice let his stock drop. Realistically I think it will be Keller or Miller.
"FREE FLOW"

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #3

I think Miller will lead the team in TD's scored. Wallace will be in there as well as Keller, but I think Miller is going to be the biggest surprise in the NFL next season. Adding Wallace will open up the run lanes, and I expect our oline to block better after a few changes and another off season to learn the zone blocking schemes we will be running. Miller has a chance to rush for over 1000 yards and score 10 plus TD's IMO..

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #4

VAIDER5120 wrote:
With the 166th pick in round five of the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select TE Joseph Fauria out of UCLA. 12 TD's 2012, 2 more than Zach Ertz and Tyler Eifert combined. Injury in the East West Shine Game practice let his stock drop. Realistically I think it will be Keller or Miller.

I'm thinking, hoping/praying that it will be the system, and some 4 WR sets. I still hold hope for Egnew, who at 6'5" "could be a VG fit here.

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #5

idahomer wrote:
I think Miller will lead the team in TD's scored. Wallace will be in there as well as Keller, but I think Miller is going to be the biggest surprise in the NFL next season. Adding Wallace will open up the run lanes, and I expect our oline to block better after a few changes and another off season to learn the zone blocking schemes we will be running. Miller has a chance to rush for over 1000 yards and score 10 plus TD's IMO..

I like Miller a lot but, he missed a lot of cut backs last year, leading to him not playing much. I believe he will adapt, adjust, and have a big year. However, no player on this team is a proven red zone target.

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #6

Southbeach wrote:
idahomer wrote:

I like Miller a lot but, he missed a lot of cut backs last year, leading to him not playing much. I believe he will adapt, adjust, and have a big year. However, no player on this team is a proven red zone target.

I think Keller is a proven red zone target. Problem for him is the Jets don't get into the red zone much.. lol Also think Wallace is a red zone threat. If you look at his TD passes over his career, there are quite a few under 20 yards. He seems to find holes in the endzone..

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #7

Gibson.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #8

Southbeach wrote:
VAIDER5120 wrote:

I'm thinking, hoping/praying that it will be the system, and some 4 WR sets. I still hold hope for Egnew, who at 6'5" "could be a VG fit here.

Egnew? Who's that? HAHA, It would be nice though.
"FREE FLOW"

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #9

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Hartline.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #10

everyone.

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #11

Tannehill to Wallace
Tannehill to Keller
Tannehill to Hartline

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #12

I don't really care who scores the TD's..as long as the TD's are scored!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaytonaDolfan

Re: Who Is Gonna Score TD's? 1 year, 6 months ago #13

Bess
Wallace
Gates
Gibson
RT
Hartline
Miller
Defense
Carp
Philbin
Ireland
Ross
Waterboy
Any time you try to win everything, you must be willing to lose everything.
(Larry Csonka)
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds