Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sean Smith's deal.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sean Smith's deal.

Sean Smith's deal. 1 year, 4 months ago #1

Not even as good as originally believed..but still over-paid in my book!

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/17...-years-16-5-million/
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Sean Smith's deal. 1 year, 4 months ago #2

"Escalators and incentives can push the number to $18 million."

Why do I get the feeling that some of those escalators and incentives have to do with interceptions that get dropped after bouncing off of Smith's hands? I bet their are incentives IF he can actually catch football that hit his hands and/or body.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Re: Sean Smith's deal. 1 year, 4 months ago #3

DolphinsFreak wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that some of those escalators and incentives have to do with interceptions that get dropped after bouncing off of Smith's hands? I bet their are incentives IF he can actually catch football that hit his hands and/or body.

It'll be like that baseball game '500' we used to play growing up..He'll bet 100 dollars if he catches the ball on the fly (No chance!!) 50, if he catches it on one bounce..25 for a grounder! LOL...
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Sean Smith's deal. 1 year, 4 months ago #4

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
DolphinsFreak wrote:

It'll be like that baseball game '500' we used to play growing up..He'll bet 100 dollars if he catches the ball on the fly (No chance!!) 50, if he catches it on one bounce..25 for a grounder! LOL...

AHAHA!!!!!!!
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Re: Sean Smith's deal. 1 year, 4 months ago #5

Smith is THE perfect example that even having the prototypical size and speed is not enough. There is no sub for natural instincts and raw ability. IMO Smith was so highly touted because he had the physical tools.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds