• Page:

TOPIC: My Dream Free Agency

My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #1

DREAM FREE AGENCY -
Greg Jennings - WR
Andy Levitre - LT/RT
Brent Grimes - CB
Jairus Byrd - S

Dolphins Trade Their #10 Pick With The Bengals #21 Pick For One Of Their Two 2nd Round Picks

Round One - Desmond Trufant - CB

Round Two - Sam Montgomery - DE
Round Two - Justin Junter - WR
Round Two - David Amerson - S/CB

Third Round - Jordan Redd - TE
Third Round - Travis Frederick - C
Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #2

why a center? and not a tackle or guard something we need?
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by evildolphin.

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #3

evildolphin wrote:
why a center? and not a tackle or guard something we need?

I was thinking about moving Pouncey back out to guard.

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #4

DolphinsFreak wrote:
DREAM FREE AGENCY -
Greg Jennings - WR
Andy Levitre - LT/RT
Brent Grimes - CB
Jairus Byrd - S

Dolphins Trade Their #10 Pick With The Bengals #21 Pick For One Of Their Two 2nd Round Picks

Personally, i don't think there's any way Buffalo lets Byrd get away..BUT if they are that dumb i hope there's no way we're dumb enough to not go after him BIG TIME! Man, can you imagine going into the offseason with our secondary about the weakest link on the team and turning it into perhaps our biggest strength by signing Byrd & Grimes, & drafting Trufant & Amerson..That would be freakin' AMAZING!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #5

DolphinsFreak wrote:
DREAM FREE AGENCY -
Greg Jennings - WR
Andy Levitre - LT/RT
Brent Grimes - CB
Jairus Byrd - S

Here would be my dream offseason

Free Agency

DE Michael Johnson
DT Randy Starks
By signing and resigning these 2 players it will give our D-line depth and versatility. Odrick will still get plenty of playing time at DT on passing downs.

WR Greg Jennings
WR Mike Wallace
Brian Hartline is too similar of a WR to Jennings. So we dont want duplicate WR's. Jennings and Wallace would complement each other well.

Draft

Round 1 Jonathan Banks DB Miss St. Upgrade over Sean Smith.

Round 2 Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame. I was surprised to see him available at this stage of the draft in recent mocks.

Round 2 Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee. The free agent OT market is either very expensive or of mediocre talent.

Round 3 Jordan Poyer DB Oregon St. We start 2 rookies at DB Banks and Poyer. Marshall moves to FS the position he played with the Cards.

Round 3 Stedman Bailey WR UWV. Our offensive weaponry will be very hard to deal with. Imagine Jennings and Wallace as the starting WR's with Bailey in the slot and Eifert at TE.

Round 4 Jonathan Franklin RB UCLA. Reggie Bush probably wont return. Daniel Thomas can't be trusted. Franklin had a very good senior bowl and raised his draft stock.

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #6

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
DolphinsFreak wrote:
DREAM FREE AGENCY -
Greg Jennings - WR
Andy Levitre - LT/RT
Brent Grimes - CB
Jairus Byrd - S

Personally, i don't think there's any way Buffalo lets Byrd get away..BUT if they are that dumb i hope there's no way we're dumb enough to not go after him BIG TIME! Man, can you imagine going into the offseason with our secondary about the weakest link on the team and turning it into perhaps our biggest strength by signing Byrd & Grimes, & drafting Trufant & Amerson..That would be freakin' AMAZING!!!

Here is what RotoWorld posted on the subject of Bryd.

"Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com "gets the sense" that free agent FS Jairus Byrd hopes to test the open market this offseason.
If so, the Bills would have a no-brainer decision when it comes to the franchise tag for Byrd. The safety franchise number is just $6.4 million. Byrd has arguably emerged as the best safety in football and is only 26 years old. He is a big-time playmaker in coverage and possesses elite centerfield range."

If the Bills put the franchise tag on Byrd they can't put it on Levitre. One way or another I think the Dolphins should sign which ever player doesn't get tagged.

Re: My Dream Free Agency 1 year, 5 months ago #7

DolphinsFreak wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
DolphinsFreak wrote:
DREAM FREE AGENCY -
Greg Jennings - WR
Andy Levitre - LT/RT
Brent Grimes - CB
Jairus Byrd - S

Here is what RotoWorld posted on the subject of Bryd.

"Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com "gets the sense" that free agent FS Jairus Byrd hopes to test the open market this offseason.
If so, the Bills would have a no-brainer decision when it comes to the franchise tag for Byrd. The safety franchise number is just $6.4 million. Byrd has arguably emerged as the best safety in football and is only 26 years old. He is a big-time playmaker in coverage and possesses elite centerfield range."

If the Bills put the franchise tag on Byrd they can't put it on Levitre. One way or another I think the Dolphins should sign which ever player doesn't get tagged.

Agreed.
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds