Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp

Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #1

Miami made a few coaching changes, but maybe none more important than replacing Dave Fipp. If you recall, the ST sucked until the last guy (forgot his name) was fired and Fipp was promoted. Have to say, really sad to see the Fins let him get away.

www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/31/3209216/m...everal-coaching.html

Re: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #2

• Dolfan1
Where ya been hidin Joe? Everything ok?
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #3

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Wasn't it Dan Rizzi who's the main guy?
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #4

Fins4ever wrote:
Miami made a few coaching changes, but maybe none more important than replacing Dave Fipp. If you recall, the ST sucked until the last guy (forgot his name) was fired and Fipp was promoted. Have to say, really sad to see the Fins let him get away.

www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/31/3209216/m...everal-coaching.html

Our ST's Coordinator was and still is Darren Rizzi (He's the guy you're thinking of; he replaced that Ass-Clown Bonamego who was our 'Short-Bus Special' Teams Coordinator a few years ago) I guess Fipp was a key assistant under Rizzi and it still sucks losing him but what can you do...
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #5

Dolfan1 wrote:
Where ya been hidin Joe? Everything ok?

=============

Hey Bob,

Yes, everything is fine, just not posting much but try to stop in a couple of times a week. Everyone has been sick and I have been pretty busy. How are things going with you?

Aqua: Yeah, Rizzi was the coach and Fipp was our assistant. Like DP said, he got a promotion to leave....what can you do? Well, you could match the salary and see what happens. Maybe I am just a little paranoid concerning the ST's, but I hate to see anything change since we were headed in the right direction.

Re: Fins Replace ST Coach Dave Fipp 1 year, 5 months ago #6

• Dolfan1
Everything is fine here, thanks for asking. Sorry to hear everyone's been sick there and hope you're all on the way to being healthy.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds