Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft

Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft 1 year, 2 months ago #1

I absolutely love this mock draft they had for the Dolphins. I hope its realistic though.

Round 1 Jonathan Banks DB Miss. St. Its likely that he will be available at #12 so I could see it happening.

Round 2 Terrance Williams WR Baylor. I don't know if he will still be available at this spot. Most mocks have him being taken at the end of the first round. I like Williams a lot better than Allen and Patterson.

Round 2 Justin Pugh OT Syracuse. A good fit for our zone blocking scheme.

Round 3 Cornelius Carradine DE FSU. Has first round potential but he tore his ACL last year.

Round 3 Markus Wheaton WR Oregon St. Another playmaker for the offense. This pick would make a lot of sense if we don't sign a free agent WR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuchulainn

Re: Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft 1 year, 2 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
With just the 1 and 2 we are winners!
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft 1 year, 2 months ago #3

I like this mock draft a lot. I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolphins go after a TE in the third, but overall I like this draft. Does anyone like Dion Sims TE Michigan St ?
"People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society." - Vince Lombardi

Re: Bleacher Report's 3 round mock draft 1 year, 2 months ago #4

Not bad, I have definitely seen worse. Might like it a bit better if we selected DE in round 1 and CB in round 3. Williams and Pugh make a lot of sense in round 2.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds