Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad

Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad 1 year, 3 months ago #1

I know a lot of VIPers don't have PFF access. I'm going to post some signature stats from them on our FA's to be. Some do not care for PFF but, I believe most will find the info interesting, and it is something new.

Pass Blocking- #57- Bush was asked to block 67 times and gave up 7 QB hurries, not good at all.

Drops- #17 of 18- He dropped 6 of 41 catch-able passes, not good at all.

Yards Per Route Run- #12- He ran a pass route 232 times for 292 yards, which was good.

Elusive Rating- #12- This is success beyond blockers help. H caused 29 missed tackles on the run, and 7 on the pass, VG

Breakaway %- #5- Runs of over 15 yards. 16 of Bush's runs (15%) were for 319 yards. VG

Is this pretty much what everyone was thinking or, something different?

Re: Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad 1 year, 3 months ago #2

Southbeach wrote:
I know a lot of VIPers don't have PFF access. I'm going to post some signature stats from them on our FA's to be. Some do not care for PFF but, I believe most will find the info interesting, and it is something new.

Pass Blocking- #57- Bush was asked to block 67 times and gave up 7 QB hurries, not good at all.

Drops- #17 of 18- He dropped 6 of 41 catch-able passes, not good at all.

Yards Per Route Run- #12- He ran a pass route 232 times for 292 yards, which was good.

Elusive Rating- #12- This is success beyond blockers help. H caused 29 missed tackles on the run, and 7 on the pass, VG

Breakaway %- #5- Runs of over 15 yards. 16 of Bush's runs (15%) were for 319 yards. VG

Is this pretty much what everyone was thinking or, something different?

Good info Joe,, i'd say it's pretty much in line with what i would've thought, though i'm surprised about the number of dropped passes (I thought he had pretty good hands aside from the occasional fumble problem) Pretty sure none of us were fooled into thinking he was a good blocker...
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad 1 year, 3 months ago #3

hmm i was sure he would be in the top 10 in elusiveness. but everything else is about where i thought it was

Re: Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad 1 year, 3 months ago #4

Not quite as good as I thought. Then again, no category for dancing which I am sure he would lead.

Re: Reggie Bush- Some Good & Bad 1 year, 3 months ago #5

workingman wrote:
Not quite as good as I thought. Then again, no category for dancing which I am sure he would lead.

LOL.
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds