Username Password: Remember me

We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish

We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #1

List!!!

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/18...arrested-in-atlanta/

Just when you think athletes can't get much more stupid,, they always come along & restore your faith!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Driven_Phinsane.

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
We got enough Smiths on our team hehehe.
Who's baby is that? What's your angle? I'll buy that! ( Fred Flinstone )

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #3

Funniest comment:

He tried to pass himself off as Brandon Marshall’s brother "Air Marshall".

lmao...
---------
Slainte!

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #4

In the NFL, talent trumps brains. If you can run a 4.3 forty or run like Barry Snaders, it does not matter if you are not smart enough to come out of the rain.

That realization hit me years ago when I would see a terrific athlete on the field and then when they put a microphone in front of them, it becomes clear they are an idiot who may not even be able to write or read.

Of course today, it is more the exception than the rule, but make no mistake they are still out there.

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #5

Fins4ever wrote:

Of course today, it is more the exception than the rule, but make no mistake they are still out there.

yeah,, but luckily thanks to airport security..at least they're not out there sitting next to you on the plane with their loaded gun in their pocket!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #6

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:

yeah,, but luckily thanks to airport security..at least they're not out there sitting next to you on the plane with their loaded gun in their pocket!!!

--------------

Comeon DP, haven't you ever been out clubbing until 3 or 4 in the morning and forget to take your piece out of you coat before gettin on a plane to go pick up your next drug shipment?

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #7

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
List!!!

Just when you think athletes can't get much more stupid,, they always come along & restore your faith!!!

How can you be so stupid to believe that you are going to be able to carry a gun onto a plane? I was actually targeting him as a potential free agent pickup since he is one of the better RT's in the NFL and only 25 I believe. Oh well so much for that lol. Maybe we will go after his teammate DE Michael Johnson who had 11.5 sacks last year. Cameron Wake and Michael Johnson would be one of the best DE tandems in the NFL.

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #8

virginiadolfan wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
List!!!

How can you be so stupid to believe that you are going to be able to carry a gun onto a plane? I was actually targeting him as a potential free agent pickup since he is one of the better RT's in the NFL and only 25 I believe. Oh well so much for that lol. Maybe we will go after his teammate DE Michael Johnson who had 11.5 sacks last year. Cameron Wake and Michael Johnson would be one of the best DE tandems in the NFL.

Hell, they'd probably carry their weapons on the football field if they thought they could get away with it! Yeah, i remembered that you said you wouldn't mind trying to get him in FA,, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we pass!

I definitely wouldn't mind us signing Johnson..I seriously hope we get Cam some help on the other side!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuchulainn

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #9

Come on it isn't like the guy is in trouble for murder, domestic abuse or drug charges... Where he lives he must have a permit to carry... Not saying he should be bringing it on a plane, which is stuped. Maybe he is scared to fly thinking there are terrorist on board, I don't know... If this is the one rap on the guy I would let him right his wrong, hear what he has to say and give him a pass...

Re: We might want to scratch this guy from our FA Wish 1 year, 10 months ago #10

Put him on the Barry Switzer all-pro team.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds