Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How would this mock look?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How would this mock look?

How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #1

Round 1 DB Jonathan Banks Miss St. We desperately need another starting corner opposite Smith. He won the Jim Thorpe award as the nations top DB.

Round 2 WR DeAndre Hopkins Clemson. Gives our offense big play ability. We might have to trade up for him but if that costs us a 5th round pick then so be it. If we sign Dwayne Bowe in free agency then all of a sudden our WR corps will be very dangerous.

Round 2 DE Ezekial Ansah BYU. Quickly rising prospect. He is raw but has tremendous potential. Has been compared to Jason Pierre Paul. Imagine a d-line of Ansah, Odrick, Solia and Wake.

Round 3 OT Lane Johnson Oklahoma. Should be able to step in right away at RT while Martin moves over to LT.

Round 3 OG Travis Frederick Wisconsin. He can play all of the interior o-line positions and will be an upgrade over Incognito.

Round 4 LB Kevin Riddick UNC. LB corps needs some depth.

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
I love Banks and Hopkins pick, I've also been studying them! If we are slots 11 to 13 than Banks might be too high but Hopkins should be positioned as slotted. Who knows if we get lucky, Williams may be there in the second
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #3

2 Olinemen and no TEs?
---------
Slainte!

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #4

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
cuchulainn wrote:
2 Olinemen and no TEs?

I think Fasano used more in passing lanes can be a Stud but because of Oline issues he stays home. Sign Fasano and develop Clay and Egnew and invest in the Oline!
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #5

cuchulainn wrote:
2 Olinemen and no TEs?

Not sure we have a chance at a top-notch TE in the draft (I love Ertz from Stanford, but i see no way we get him) too many other needs..The last thing i want is another project TE taken too early (cough-Egnew-cough)
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #6

if we could get all those in the draft and another wr in fa and either cook or dustin keller we would be set

Re: How would this mock look? 1 year, 8 months ago #7

I know these things change but as of now I think your #1 pick is dead on. I would rather have Dee from Alabama but as of now hes not in our range. I like your 1st #2 pick being a WR but there is no telling who would fit there now. From our 2nd pick in the 2nd round to the 2nd pick in the third round I think has to do with free agency. Im not going to throw 100% of my opinion on these positions until the end of the year.

Looking at mock drafts as of now for the #4 pick I would draft TE Joseph Fauria out of UCLA.
"FREE FLOW"
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds