Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Inactive List???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inactive List???

Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #1

I think it has been my partner DP who has been posting the inactive list for each week's game. Anyone know how to get it? DP?

I am particularly interested this week. Considering all the injuries we should see some surprises. Any chance Egnew gets to put on a jersey?

Re: Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #2

Here is the latest injury report. Misi, Carp and Bess are OUT. TE Mastrud is questionable....INTERESTING!

www.nfl.com/injuries

Re: Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #3

Fins4ever wrote:
I think it has been my partner DP who has been posting the inactive list for each week's game. Anyone know how to get it? DP?

I am particularly interested this week. Considering all the injuries we should see some surprises. Any chance Egnew gets to put on a jersey?

Hey Fins, the inactive list isn't usually posted 'til game-day (I guess teams wait as long as possible to keep their opponents guessing) I usually catch the inactives on PFT, as they post the inactives for all games as soon as they become available...

If Egnew isn't active this week i'll seriously wonder if he'll ever step on the field in a Fins jersey!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #4

Thanks, keep us up to date.

PS. I guess Bellicheat was unsuccessful in his bid to have the injury report and inactive list released AFTER the game. lol

Re: Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #5

wow even mustard is injured so we only have 2 TE now right?

Re: Inactive List??? 1 year, 11 months ago #6

evildolphin wrote:
wow even mustard is injured so we only have 2 TE now right?

------------------

Still have Kyle Miller of whom I know nothing about. Masturd is questionable, so he will probably play. If not, the biggest hole will be on special teams.

prod.www.dolphins.clubs.nfl.com/team/player-roster.html
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds