Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Free Agency Targets 2013
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Agency Targets 2013

Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #1

It has been said over and over about the Dolphins cap space next year. If we don't re-sign Long and Starks we will have even more. Who should we go after?

How about re-sign: Bush, Hartline, Garner, McDaniels, Trusnik, Smith, Clemons, Stanford and Devlin.

FA studs: Greg Jennings, Dustin Keller, Jason Smith, Michael Johson, Patrick Chung (any 2)
FA value: Keith Rivers, Ricardo Silva, Kyle Arrington, Johnny Knox (if fit), Devery Henderson,

Pick up other needs in draft, starting with pass rush if we don't sign one in FA

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Welcome Dursley!
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #3

Thanks

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #4

I dont have Jennings high on my list age & injuries are shying me away from him but I fully expect us to sign some beasts. Then all those people who were screaming that noone wants to come to miami can finally complain about something else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driven_Phinsane, cuchulainn

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #5

BadA..Fishy wrote:
I dont have Jennings high on my list age & injuries are shying me away from him but I fully expect us to sign some beasts. Then all those people who were screaming that noone wants to come to miami can finally complain about something else.

-----------

I have heard that Jennings has fell out of favor in G.B. Not sure of the details but I think it has something to do with his work ethic and he apparently skipped out of OTA's. Not sure of the deal but I bet JP is all over it. I don't see Jennings coming to Miami.

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #6

Dursley Dolfan wrote:
It has been said over and over about the Dolphins cap space next year. If we don't re-sign Long and Starks we will have even more. Who should we go after?

How about re-sign: Bush, Hartline, Garner, McDaniels, Trusnik, Smith, Clemons, Stanford and Devlin.

FA studs: Greg Jennings, Dustin Keller, Jason Smith, Michael Johson, Patrick Chung (any 2)
FA value: Keith Rivers, Ricardo Silva, Kyle Arrington, Johnny Knox (if fit), Devery Henderson,

Pick up other needs in draft, starting with pass rush if we don't sign one in FA

I dont think we should resign Jake Long. I am also leaning towards not resigning Randy Starks. I think we can sign a free agent RT or draft a RT and Martin can be moved to LT. I would also move Jared Odrick inside to DT and either sign DE Michael Johnson in free agency or draft a DE. There will be several good ones in this draft.

I would resign Hartline, Smith, Stanford, McDaniels Garner Clemons and Bush if the price is right.

I think we are going to go after Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe in free agency. Maybe TE Jared Cook also.

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #7

BadA..Fishy wrote:

I feel the same way..so you just watch,, that's exactly who we'll sign!

I'd like to see us go after Bowe,, he's a beast and his Y.A.C. is impressive..I think he'd fit really well in the O we're trying to run...If we're looking strictly for a speed-burner to blow the top off the D i would assume we'd target Wallace...
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Free Agency Targets 2013 1 year, 10 months ago #8

virginiadolfan wrote:
I dont think we should resign Jake Long. I am also leaning towards not resigning Randy Starks. I think we can sign a free agent RT or draft a RT and Martin can be moved to LT. I would also move Jared Odrick inside to DT and either sign DE Michael Johnson in free agency or draft a DE. There will be several good ones in this draft.

I would resign Hartline, Smith, Stanford, McDaniels Garner Clemons and Bush if the price is right.

I think we are going to go after Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe in free agency. Maybe TE Jared Cook also.

THIS is exactly what i want if miami does this i would be the most happy i've been in years.
its been stated ordick does most of his dmg in the dt position so why keep him de? i say if DE is the best thing available at our pick get it. and try to get wallace or bowe and either cook or the jets te
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by evildolphin.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds