Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sushi Anyone?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sushi Anyone?

Sushi Anyone? 1 year, 10 months ago #1

445 pound yellowfin. WOW!

Where I am, yellow fin goes for 12-13 bucks a pound WHEN YOU CAN GET IT. Even with 45 pounds of waste, it is still a 52K dollar fish. Probably go for 10 times that in Japan.

www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2...fin-tuna-caught.kfmb

Re: Sushi Anyone? 1 year, 10 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
You know I love my seafood, I would give up Poultry,Beef,and Pork if I had all the protein from the Sea!
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Sushi Anyone? 1 year, 10 months ago #3

aquaaiea wrote:
You know I love my seafood, I would give up Poultry,Beef,and Pork if I had all the protein from the Sea!

-----------------

Some fresh ahi tuna is tough if not impossible to beat. Once you eat fresh yellow fin, you will never open another can of tuna.

www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/seared_ahi_tuna/

Re: Sushi Anyone? 1 year, 10 months ago #4

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Sushi lesson: original sushi was never raw but cooked or blanched because there were no refrigeration back in those days. It was invented to feed the gamblers in gambling houses that wanted something quick without hassling with chopsticks as to eat efficiently with hands( true sushi purists eat with their hands) without disturbing their concentration or taking their eye off gambling. It was the first fast food of Japan.. You might have heard a selection variety called " Edomae sushi" which means all the seafood on the plate came out of the seas of Edo or Tokyo as it was known in the old days.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by aquaaiea.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds