Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Justin Hunter
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Justin Hunter

Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #1

the 6'4" WR from Tennessee is somebody that the Dolphins will be looking at in next years draft. He has Randy Moss like ability with his combination of size and speed. The only concern with him was that he tore his ACL in 2011. He still had a good year in 2012 with 73 receptions for 1,083 yards and 9 TD's.

He is projected to be a mid to late first round draft pick. Currently the Dolphins would have the #12 pick in the draft.

Re: Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #2

• aquaaiea
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
ACLs and the like scare me, it's not a deal breaker but would rather get injury potential players at value and not in mid first round. Also would like for us to move up in the second round for a playmaker like Eifert of ND.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #3

[quote="aquaaiea" post=155760]ACLs and the like scare me, it's not a deal breaker
------------------

Got that right. Not a deal breaker, but as close as you can get. Would you buy a 3 legged racehorse?

ACL not huge for a lineman, but a speed WR??? Hmmm.

Re: Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #4

virginiadolfan wrote:
the 6'4" WR from Tennessee is somebody that the Dolphins will be looking at in next years draft. He has Randy Moss like ability with his combination of size and speed. The only concern with him was that he tore his ACL in 2011. He still had a good year in 2012 with 73 receptions for 1,083 yards and 9 TD's.

He is projected to be a mid to late first round draft pick. Currently the Dolphins would have the #12 pick in the draft.

I love Justin Hunter,, he grew up and attended High School about 2 minutes down the road from me (Ocean Lakes High School, Virginia Beach)..and oh, btw, the name of his H.S. Football team; the Ocean Lakes Dolphins!

bleacherreport.com/articles/330292-tenne...-virginia-beach-star
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #5

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
virginiadolfan wrote:

I love Justin Hunter,, he grew up and attended High School about 2 minutes down the road from me (Ocean Lakes High School, Virginia Beach)..and oh, btw, the name of his H.S. Football team; the Ocean Lakes Dolphins!

Sounds like fate... lol... Still, we have to go Pass Rusher in the first, but if he or another big, fast, catch everything and make dbs cry WR is available in the second, we have to go WR and CB or vice versa in the second with those 2 picks we have there.
---------
Slainte!

Re: Justin Hunter 1 year, 10 months ago #6

cuchulainn wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
virginiadolfan wrote:

Sounds like fate... lol... Still, we have to go Pass Rusher in the first, but if he or another big, fast, catch everything and make dbs cry WR is available in the second, we have to go WR and CB or vice versa in the second with those 2 picks we have there.

I agree cuch (I don't believe in fate either,, unless the definition of fate is 'getting screwed yearly on a regular basis') I can't wait 'til FA comes around, and then we head straight into the draft..If a few things roll our way i really believe we can be a pretty formidable team next year.
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
The following user(s) said Thank You: cuchulainn
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds