Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fins vs. 49'ers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fins vs. 49'ers

Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #1

Tough road game for the Fins, no doubt!

I have seen the 9'ers a few times this year and while they are very good, they "can be" inconsistent. The D is very tough and the roster is full of playmakers. This one could be similar to the Pats game. It could come down to the QB's. With Kapernack losing last week, it could be interesting.

The bright spot for me is I FINALLY get to see a game while not eating my oatmeal and banana. Yeah! lol Being on AZ. time, I am looking forward to an afternoon game. lol

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #2

• Dolfan1
I get to see the QB I wanted vs the QB we got. Not that I would change things now, but this game is gonna be really interesting for me.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #3

Fins4ever wrote:

The bright spot for me is I FINALLY get to see a game while not eating my oatmeal and banana. Yeah! lol Being on AZ. time, I am looking forward to an afternoon game. lol

the upside is you had much less in your stomach to throw up after watching the losing streak games. lol.

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #4

Dolfan1 wrote:
I get to see the QB I wanted vs the QB we got. Not that I would change things now, but this game is gonna be really interesting for me.

---------------

I didn't know that??? Interesting. I admit, I have not seen either game Colin played in.

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #5

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
Fins4ever wrote:

I have seen the 9'ers a few times this year and while they are very good, they "can be" inconsistent. The D is very tough and the roster is full of playmakers. This one could be similar to the Pats game. It could come down to the QB's. With Kapernack losing last week, it could be interesting.

Think that's bad, in Hawaii before November NFL games start at 7am but we islanders are used to it. Some Bars open in Waikiki at 7am and serve breakfast and bloody Mary's.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #6

aquaaiea wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:

Think that's bad, in Hawaii before November NFL games start at 7am but we islanders are used to it. Some Bars open in Waikiki at 7am and serve breakfast and bloody Mary's.

--------------------

Nice!

I used to take a bus trip to a couple of games a year from Central Fl. (Cocoa Beach). It was about a 4 hour trip, so we would meet at a local watering hole at 7:00 a.m. and they would serve breakfast and any alcohol you wanted. Personally, I didn't start drinking until we hit the parking lot of Sunlife. Good times!

PS. You got the weather all year around. The time zone is a small price to pay. lol

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #7

• Dolfan1
Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

---------------

I didn't know that??? Interesting. I admit, I have not seen either game Colin played in.

====================================================================================

Yeah, I was on the CK band wagon and wanted us to draft him. Shane ALMOST talked me out of it but I stayed with it and was disappointed when the 49'ers grabbed him.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #8

Dolfan1 wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

---------------

====================================================================================

Yeah, I was on the CK band wagon and wanted us to draft him. Shane ALMOST talked me out of it but I stayed with it and was disappointed when the 49'ers grabbed him.

------------

Is Colin starting today?

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #9

Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

---------------

------------

Is Colin starting today?

yep.
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #10

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

---------------

------------

Is Colin starting today?

yep.

--------------

Thanks!

I think if I were a HC I would address the misnomer of "you cannot lose your job to an injury." Funny, the only people we ever hear say that is the media. I have never heard a coach say that.

Your QB (or whoever) gets hurt and his backup comes in and lights it up, heck ya I keep him in. Glad to see Harbaugh staying with his gut after a loss. I am afraid they will be pissed today. Bad timing! lol

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #11

Fins4ever wrote:

I think if I were a HC I would address the misnomer of "you cannot lose your job to an injury." Funny, the only people we ever hear say that is the media. I have never heard a coach say that.

Your QB (or whoever) gets hurt and his backup comes in and lights it up, heck ya I keep him in. Glad to see Harbaugh staying with his gut after a loss. I am afraid they will be pissed today. Bad timing! lol

That's why a lot of football players are saying they don't report concussions; unless you're a freakin' superstar you always run the risk of being replaced not only for the game but for good...You're a baseball fan, i'm sure i don't have to explain when i say 'No one wants to become the next Wally Pipp!'

Wally Pipp's removal from the Yankees' starting lineup:
On June 2, 1925, Pipp was removed from the Yankees' starting lineup and replaced with Lou Gehrig. The story has become baseball legend:
In the most popular version, one supported in later accounts by Pipp himself, Pipp arrived at Yankee Stadium one day in 1925 with a terrific headache. He asked the Yankee trainer for a couple of aspirin. Manager Miller Huggins noted the scene and said, "Wally, take the day off. We'll try that kid Gehrig at first today and get you back in there tomorrow." [2]
As Gehrig went on to play 2,130 consecutive games, Pipp did not get back in there tomorrow. He is later quoted to have said, "I took the two most expensive aspirin in history."
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fins4ever

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #12

No chat today, huh?

Looked like Dansby pussed out on trying to cover that fumble. He let up when the niner jumped on it and from what it looked liked, faked a slip. What a poor value that guy turned out to be.

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #13

Absolutely disgusted that Hartline and Bess can't keep their feet. RT17 hit Hartline for an easy TD and Hartline gets tackled by a blade of grass trying to spin away.

Also seeing the D slipping. Koa Misi completely lost his footing trying to make a tackle.

We must have the worst equipment mgr in football.
---------
Slainte!

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #14

I love the hustle and play by both sides of the Phins team!

Re: Fins vs. 49'ers 1 year, 4 months ago #15

whelp it would have been close again but of course something has to screw up this time it was thigpen muphing it on our 5
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds