Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #1

Have a great day everyone, and eat plenty, watch a lot of football, but most of all remember our bounty is thanks to the Lord and His blessings on us. Remember to give those thanks as well.

Gobble Gobble !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolphin North

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #2

• ZackVT
  • NOW ONLINE
  • User
  • Dolfan since 1982. Hokie since 1988.
Happy Thanksgiving! And to everyone traveling over the long weekend, have a safe trip there and back!
IT happens, but all too often there is an 'SH' in front of 'IT.'

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #3

ZackVT wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving! And to everyone traveling over the long weekend, have a safe trip there and back!

I second that motion! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #4

A Healthy & Happy to all phinatics!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #5

oakelmpine wrote:
Have a great day everyone, and eat plenty, watch a lot of football, but most of all remember our bounty is thanks to the Lord and His blessings on us. Remember to give those thanks as well.

Gobble Gobble !

Amen Woody!

Hope everyone has the best T day ever!

I just put our turk on the Weber at 230 degrees. Brined over night with K salt, brown sugar and vegetable stock. Can't wait!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #6

Fins4ever wrote:
oakelmpine wrote:

Gobble Gobble !

Amen Woody!

I just put our turk on the Weber at 230 degrees. Brined over night with K salt, brown sugar and vegetable stock. Can't wait!

Sounds awesome Fins! Have a Great One!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #7

Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
oakelmpine wrote:

Gobble Gobble !

Amen Woody!

Sounds awesome Fins! Have a Great One!!

-------------------

Below is the recipe, except I am doing it on the grill. Still experimenting with the brine thing. It got outstanding reviews! Will let you know how it works out. The recipe as printed reminds me of a prime rib recipe where you cook it at high heat and then turn off the oven and not open the door for a certain amount of time (like an hour or more). Anyone hear of that method?

www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/...ey-recipe/index.html

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #8

Turkey picks today

Detroit, Dallas, and the Jets.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #9

• Kato
  • Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving my fine Phin Phan Phriends........Enjoy your day with family.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Kato.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #10

Happy Thanksgiving to all Dolphin fans everywhere... OK... to everyone anywhere, LOL

It's kind of a different one for me and certainly I have to give some thanks... Friday after the embarassing loss to the Bills I had a heart attack... no, not because of the loss but it might as well have been, LOL

I was fortunate that it happened at work (hospital) and some co-workers coerced me into heading to the ER just in time... had surgery on Monday and came back home Tuesday and taking some time off to recover at home watching football and eating good food... not so bad, LOL

At any rate, it's kinda funny that it happens when I was less active here in the forum, mostly reading threads and holding back on any comments.

But once again, Happy Turkey Day to all..!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #11

PsychFugue wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all Dolphin fans everywhere... OK... to everyone anywhere, LOL

It's kind of a different one for me and certainly I have to give some thanks... Friday after the embarassing loss to the Bills I had a heart attack... no, not because of the loss but it might as well have been, LOL

I was fortunate that it happened at work (hospital) and some co-workers coerced me into heading to the ER just in time... had surgery on Monday and came back home Tuesday and taking some time off to recover at home watching football and eating good food... not so bad, LOL

At any rate, it's kinda funny that it happens when I was less active here in the forum, mostly reading threads and holding back on any comments.

Wow, that's crazy Psych! As you said, good thing you were at work & already at the hospital. I'm sure i can speak for all most er-r,, some of us here when i say we hope you're back on your feet again A.S.A.P.!!! Take care of yourself man!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #12

PsychFugue wrote:

you can't croke on us now Psych, Ireland's about to turn this shit around..LOL Life sure does play funny and not so funny tricks on us, especially when it comes too the Heart.. Get well soon Bro..
Any time you try to win everything, you must be willing to lose everything.
(Larry Csonka)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #13

• Dolfan1
PsychFugue wrote:

========================================================================================

We're getting older my man and the Dolphins seem to be accelerating the process. I've had some health issues as well but my heart is still strong Thank God. Take care of yourself, you may be the only poster on here older than me.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 1 year, 11 months ago #14

PsychFugue wrote:

Sorry to hear buddy... Hope you relax and take it easy for a while.. Thank god you were at the right place at the right time... Don't get to stressed over the Dolphins that's for sure..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Dolphman.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds