Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Seattle Is A Winable Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Seattle Is A Winable Game

Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #1

The Seahawks are a slightly above average team, who is 1-4 on the road beating Carolina by 4. They have a VG D, a Beast in Lynch at RB, and a rookie QB. They make the long trip to Miami which is difficult to overcome.

Dolphins have had extra time to prepare, and lick their wounds from two horrible showings. It's a put up or shut up game. I don't expect a big home field advantage with the crowd but, I do expect the team to show some life and effort.

It's hard to pick the Phins after the last two games but, I am in giving them a solid chance to redeem themselves, and picking them to win this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolphin North

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #2

  • ONole1
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Shane
  • Posts: 3123
It's very winnable, and very losable as well...LOL Seattle has a very good pass rush and arguably the most physical CB's in the NFL. They will press and disrupt the timing of the receivers. Seattle is an extremely aggressive defense and Miami could take advantage of them by running some screens or delay patterns with Fasano and Bush.

I think Miami wins this game.
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself

Albert Einstein

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #3

Of course it's winnable..If there's one thing Miami's proven over & over again is that we're always capable of winning games once games become irrelevant!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #4

they were all winable if the dolphins could get on a fumble,make that pick,be able to run the ball,pass and catch the ball make field goals that should be made,stop someone on third down,have less flags heck this team could be 10-0,,,,,on that yes I think the dolphins will win

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #5

Yeah, lots of screens!

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #6

  • aquaaiea
  • OFFLINE
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
  • Posts: 4806
Miami 33 Seattle 19 why? Cause we will show our Offense after the embarrassing thurs debacle.......
We're the same you and me, we're the same dontcha see?

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #7

Southbeach wrote:
The Seahawks are a slightly above average team, who is 1-4 on the road beating Carolina by 4. They have a VG D, a Beast in Lynch at RB, and a rookie QB. They make the long trip to Miami which is difficult to overcome.

Dolphins have had extra time to prepare, and lick their wounds from two horrible showings. It's a put up or shut up game. I don't expect a big home field advantage with the crowd but, I do expect the team to show some life and effort.

It's hard to pick the Phins after the last two games but, I am in giving them a solid chance to redeem themselves, and picking them to win this one.


Yes its a winnable game. We have to play much better than we have the last couple of weeks though. We have everything going in our favor. The Seahawks have a long trip and we are coming off of a mini bye week. It will probably be a close low scoring defensive battle. I could see the Dolphins winning by a score of 17-13. If we lose then I think its time to start thinking about draft positioning for next year.

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years, 1 month ago #8

there all winable.
my thing is the pitiful calls against miami.
don't mind when refs call a tight game but it burns me when they call it to one side.
last week miami's cb touched the receiver and was called for some infraction,the other side could and did take the head off miami's receiver and got no call.
that makes for a frustrating day for all.
I hate it when the refs try to control the game,calling holding on miami and wake gets held just about every snap,in my book he should have way more sacks than he has now.
I think the refs have set the bar that you have to just about all and all
mug wake with the network camera on him to call a holding call.
but that being what it is,you have to perform at a higher level so those things don't make or break your day,year life etc.
miami has to play at that level to win,and what that level is might not be the same every week.
take the teams that have the consistant winning records in the league,they win by a larger margin when they play lesser teams most of the time.
miami if they win,when playing a lesser team they only win by the skin if their pants.
it seems they to the level of the team they are playing not to the level they can play at.
is this a coaching thing or a lazy ,confidence thing?

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #9

It is hard for me to get excited about the possibility of beating a top notch D after looking pathetic against some of the worst D's in the league the past few weeks. If we cannot score against the lowly Titans who were giving up over 30 a game, what makes you think they will be able to score against Seattle?

Seattle 24

Miami 13

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #10

Fins4ever wrote:
It is hard for me to get excited about the possibility of beating a top notch D after looking pathetic against some of the worst D's in the league the past few weeks. If we cannot score against the lowly Titans who were giving up over 30 a game, what makes you think they will be able to score against Seattle?

Seattle 24

Miami 13


well dont forget that seattle is only dominant at home. on the road they are nothing special. if this game was in seattle i would not give the dolphins any chance to win. but its in miami. i dont see the seahawks offense doing much against our defense either thats why it will probably be a close low scoring game. turnovers will be the key. it will be important for us to get an early lead so that will make the seahawks have to throw the ball more which could result in wilson throwing a couple of picks.

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #11

virginiadolfan wrote:
Fins4ever wrote:
It is hard for me to get excited about the possibility of beating a top notch D after looking pathetic against some of the worst D's in the league the past few weeks. If we cannot score against the lowly Titans who were giving up over 30 a game, what makes you think they will be able to score against Seattle?

Seattle 24

Miami 13


well dont forget that seattle is only dominant at home. on the road they are nothing special. if this game was in seattle i would not give the dolphins any chance to win. but its in miami. i dont see the seahawks offense doing much against our defense either thats why it will probably be a close low scoring game. turnovers will be the key. it will be important for us to get an early lead so that will make the seahawks have to throw the ball more which could result in wilson throwing a couple of picks.


-----------

Fins give up about 300 yds. in the air per game. Don't think teams are too afraid to throw. I think Carroll will have them up for this one and Miami has no home field advantage.

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #12

hopefully they come out of this laps because they are still in the playoff hunt at 4-6 with a handful of other teams in the afc.

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #13

  • randy
  • OFFLINE
  • Sophomore
  • Posts: 280
i think Bush, Long, and many others gave up on Philbin many games ago.

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #14

randy wrote:
i think Bush, Long, and many others gave up on Philbin many games ago.




care to explain ?

Re: Seattle Is A Winable Game 2 years ago #15

I don't think anyone has given up but the oponents we've faced have had time to adapt and study film. Our team and coaching staff are young and I don't think we have the luxury at this point to be able to change it up as teams who've been together a while.
I think any game is winable if we play with minimal mistakes.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds