Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Here It Is.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Here It Is.

Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #1

• Dolfan1
This article says exactly what I have been saying since we lost to the Colts. I'm glad someone else sees it that way too. I said the players need to stop reading about how good they are and start playing like it instead and Now Ben Volin agrees with me.

blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/...h-of-their-own-hype/
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #2

What was Burnett whining about? What difference does which network it is on make? Notice he didn't mention after a Thursday game he has 10 days off. Besides, after the Titan game the only thing that should still be hurting is his pride.

Anyway, agree they were over confident and you have to put that on the HC.

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #3

• ONole1
Good read and I am gladd Carrol stood up and spoke the truth.

As far as Burnett, his feeling are shared by most of the players in the NFL. They hate Thursday night games. Yes they get 10 days after the game, but often (especially for older players) the body takes longer than three days to be fully ready agai especially as you start getting latyer in the season.
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself

Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolfan1

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #4

Dolfan1 wrote:
This article says exactly what I have been saying since we lost to the Colts. I'm glad someone else sees it that way too. I said the players need to stop reading about how good they are and start playing like it instead and Now Ben Volin agrees with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that something for coaches to handle?

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #5

ONole1 wrote:
Good read and I am gladd Carrol stood up and spoke the truth.

As far as Burnett, his feeling are shared by most of the players in the NFL. They hate Thursday night games. Yes they get 10 days after the game, but often (especially for older players) the body takes longer than three days to be fully ready agai especially as you start getting latyer in the season.

------------------

It is one game a year. The NFL makes a lot of money on those Thursday night games, part of which pay their absurd salaries....just saying. If he doesn't like it, let him go get a regular job and make a 1/100th of what he makes now.

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #6

• Dolfan1
Southbeach wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that something for coaches to handle?

=============================================================================================

I would think so and JP probably dropped the ball (Pun Intended) on this. However, he's a rookie HC and I'm willing to cut him some slack for now. Let's see how well prepared he has them tonight.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: Here It Is. 1 year, 10 months ago #7

Personally I hate Thursday night games myself. As much as I love football, I'm to busy to concentrate on it for the entire week. Its hard enough for me to sit down on Sundays and watch the games. Then you have Monday games and now Thursday games. With Thursday games I cant change my FF lineup except on tue and wed and I forget a lot of time because I'm so busy. Sorry for the rant but Thursday games has pretty much killed FF for me lol

But yeah I agree, the phins look like they got to cocky and looked past this game. That might have been exactly what they needed going into the rest of the season. I'm sure their eyes are open now.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by CAfinfan.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds