Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong!

Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #1

So yesterday I hear Van Pelt talking about the phins, then last night John Clayton talking on Seattle sports radio about the phins making the playoffs.. But then..... This morning Greenie and Golic both perdict the phins to be a playoff team.. Greenie admits they have a much bette team than he thought they would and that our defense will get us to the playoffs. Golic said he likes the phins to make the playoffs over San Diego, Cinn, and Indy.. WTF is going on out there in the media? I think they are trying to pull the double jinx on us.. lol

Even that duech bag Mike Florio is talking about us being a playoff team.. This is starting to worry me..

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #2

Make sure you have me as voting on liking the anonymity. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: idahomer

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #3

Here comes the Band wagon..Prepare yourself for the Fair weather Fan cause Everybody's gonna want a piece of the Miami Dolphins.. Retract what I said 8 weeks ago, I'm Right Now..You know, I told you so...The Echo will continue...Stop listening to these Bobble heads who think they know Football...
Any time you try to win everything, you must be willing to lose everything.
(Larry Csonka)
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by hndrkyabong34.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dolfan1, workingman

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #4

• Dolphman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Veteran
On ESPN.com the experts picks Golic is taking Colts over Dolphins this week...

Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #5

We all know who the true fans are! These band wagoners can get on the bus, but the asses are going strait to the back of the bus.

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #6

gulfcoast74 wrote:
We all know who the true fans are! These band wagoners can get on the bus, but the asses are going strait to the back of the bus.

Hell, they can sit in the front.... That way they won't bother me when they get off at the first bump in the road.

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #7

• aquaaiea
  • Veteran
  • Family,Football,Fishing
I'll take bandwagoners, it's good for Dolphins business. Like in my business, you take care of local customers first ( as us Phinatics) but don't turn away tourist business as it will only help to grow your Brand. I recognize that when things are bad local business is what supports you and is your backbone.
A child comes to me with a spark of interest, I feed the spark and it becomes a flame, I feed the flame and it becomes a fire, I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze!(Cus D'Amato)

Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #8

DaytonaDolfan wrote:
gulfcoast74 wrote:

Hell, they can sit in the front.... That way they won't bother me when they get off at the first bump in the road.

--------------------------

All buses have a back door. With no steps I might add. That way we don't have to stop the bus for them to get off.

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #9

[quote="hndrkyabong34" post=152895]Here comes the Band wagon..Prepare yourself for the Fair weather Fan cause Everybody's gonna want a piece of the Miami Dolphins..
----------------------

Did we win a SB recently that I don't know about? lol

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #10

• Dolfan1
hndrkyabong34 wrote:
Here comes the Band wagon..Prepare yourself for the Fair weather Fan cause Everybody's gonna want a piece of the Miami Dolphins.. Retract what I said 8 weeks ago, I'm Right Now..You know, I told you so...The Echo will continue...Stop listening to these Bobble heads who think they know Football...

==============================================================================================
Exactly my thoughts Ricky, everyone is gonna jump on the bandwagon now before it rolls right past em. Screw all these Johnny come latelies.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation
The following user(s) said Thank You: hndrkyabong34, workingman

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #11

Schlereth and Brueski pick the Fins over the Colts on NFL LIVE. They both like the Defense. Would like to see a smothering performance against the Colts. Colts score 3. That would send a message.

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #12

gulfcoast74 wrote:
DaytonaDolfan wrote:
gulfcoast74 wrote:

--------------------------

All buses have a back door. With no steps I might add. That way we don't have to stop the bus for them to get off.

Touche'

Just gotta make sure that their fingers don't get stuck in the door

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #13

Fins4ever wrote:
Make sure you have me as voting on liking the anonymity. lol

Me too. It pissed me off to no end when we didn't get any respect, but I think I'm more pissed at these arm chair idiots now for giving us the respect after dissing us the first 5 wks of the season.

Even my expectations are growing, and I was all for a solid growing season with a top 10 draft pick.. For some reason I don't think that is going to happen now. 10-6 is a real possibility.

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #14

Dolphman wrote:
On ESPN.com the experts picks Golic is taking Colts over Dolphins this week...

He actually said he thought both the Colts and the Phins would be the 2 WC teams.. I don't see that, either Pitt or Balt will get one of them.

The funny thing is that all preseason and the first few regular season games they went out of their way to talk about how crappy the phins were.. Golic was a phin at one point wasn't he?

Re: Golic and Greenie admit they were wrong! 1 year, 10 months ago #15

• randy
  • Sophomore
I don't see any other team in the afc as good defensively and with the offensive improving there's no reason why the fins can't make the superbowl.
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds