Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!!

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #16

• Dolfan1
Bahamas wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/01...b-talib-to-patriots/

No word on what they gave up but this guy is a very talented CB, though seems to have a screw loose (And i'm being kind here!!) He will be a great pick-up for the Pats if Billicheat can work his magic on him,,sigh-h-h!

a 4th rounder brov....and yes the kid has made talent to be a shut down corner...but you know what don't take my word anymore brov...

i thought vontae davis was a shut down corner and based on his stats this year, he looks like one of the worst CB in the league

============================================================================================
I just read that VD has missed so much time on the field already that we may lose the conditional 6th rd pick that was thrown in the deal.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #17

• Dolfan1
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Bahamas wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:

No word on what they gave up but this guy is a very talented CB, though seems to have a screw loose (And i'm being kind here!!) He will be a great pick-up for the Pats if Billicheat can work his magic on him,,sigh-h-h!

a 4th rounder brov....and yes the kid has made talent to be a shut down corner...but you know what don't take my word anymore brov...

i thought vontae davis was a shut down corner and based on his stats this year, he looks like one of the worst CB in the league

Hey B, how's it goin' brov? Hope everything is well!

I thought the same thing about VD (Vontae Disease not Venereal!) but unlike his brother who finally has matured, and in doing so has become one of the best TE's in football..VD seems to take criticism personally and just pouts more...If VD doesn't wake up soon he'll just be the next 'Major-Talent' to flush super-stardom down the drain!

Side-note concerning Vontae,, he's out injured for this weeks game..If he misses substantial time we'll be screwed out of the conditional 6th we were to get in the trade as well! He's like the gift that keeps on giving!!

============================================================================================

LMAO!!! I should have read your post before I posted mine about the conditional 6th.

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #18

Dolfan1 wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:
Bahamas wrote:
Driven_Phinsane wrote:

Hey B, how's it goin' brov? Hope everything is well!

I thought the same thing about VD (Vontae Disease not Venereal!) but unlike his brother who finally has matured, and in doing so has become one of the best TE's in football..VD seems to take criticism personally and just pouts more...If VD doesn't wake up soon he'll just be the next 'Major-Talent' to flush super-stardom down the drain!

Side-note concerning Vontae,, he's out injured for this weeks game..If he misses substantial time we'll be screwed out of the conditional 6th we were to get in the trade as well! He's like the gift that keeps on giving!!

LMAO!!! I should have read your post before I posted mine about the conditional 6th.

No worries D..Like i implied, VD's no longer on our team and he's still screwing us!!
'LIFE' is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #19

• Dolfan1
"No worries D..Like i implied, VD's no longer on our team and he's still screwing us!!"

LOL. Yep!!

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #20

Dolfan1 wrote:
"No worries D..Like i implied, VD's no longer on our team and he's still screwing us!!"

LOL. Yep!!

That's the problem with VD... The gift that keeps on giving.

Re: WOW! Patriots trade for troubled Aqib Talib!! 1 year, 11 months ago #21

• Dolfan1
DaytonaDolfan wrote:
Dolfan1 wrote:

LOL. Yep!!

That's the problem with VD... The gift that keeps on giving.

=========================================================================================
LMAO!!! Don't they have shots for that??
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds