Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

jets game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: jets game

jets game 2 years ago #1

since i am not living state-side and have heard very little about it..

anyone if the impending hurricane is projected to affect the game?

Re: jets game 2 years ago #2

• Dolfan1
Actually I just read about 5 minutes ago that it may make it a little more windy in the stadium but that was all they said.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: jets game 2 years ago #3

okay thats not that bad then. i was curious about that.. guess we will have to stay tuned lol

Re: jets game 2 years ago #4

Looking like it's going to start affecting the tri-state area Sunday evening or even later Monday or Tuesday based on the slow movement of the hurricane... Figures the one game I go to every year and now the weather has to be crappy, SUCKS!!!!! I may just need to bring a poncho because their calling for rain... I just hope Miami beats the crap out of the JITS!!! Then we get to see CRYIN RYAN!!!

Re: jets game 2 years ago #5

Dolphman wrote:
Looking like it's going to start affecting the tri-state area Sunday evening or even later Monday or Tuesday based on the slow movement of the hurricane... Figures the one game I go to every year and now the weather has to be crappy, SUCKS!!!!! I may just need to bring a poncho because their calling for rain... I just hope Miami beats the crap out of the JITS!!! Then we get to see CRYIN RYAN!!!

--------------

Nah, we should all be drinking champagne by the time Sandy hits the NY area.

www.weather.com/weather/videos/news-41/t...-make-landfall-31851

Re: jets game 2 years ago #6

It's not that bad. I just got home from doing an outdoor fundraiser under a 10x20 canopy. Got a little damp but the winds only got up to 49 miles an hour.

Re: jets game 2 years ago #7

Im not sure about the weather but I know its going to be a storm in the stadium. With all of the shit talking theres going to be some stuff going down.

Re: jets game 2 years ago #8

i LOVE going to games when we play the Jets lol. Last year's game was hilarious and Dolphins fans were literally kicking Jets fans asses!

Re: jets game 2 years ago #9

• Dolfan1
Latest I'm hearing now is it will be windy and rainy but game is still on.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds