Phinaticmultibanner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

jets game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: jets game

jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #1

since i am not living state-side and have heard very little about it..

anyone if the impending hurricane is projected to affect the game?

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #2

• Dolfan1
  • Bob
Actually I just read about 5 minutes ago that it may make it a little more windy in the stadium but that was all they said.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #3

okay thats not that bad then. i was curious about that.. guess we will have to stay tuned lol

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #4

Looking like it's going to start affecting the tri-state area Sunday evening or even later Monday or Tuesday based on the slow movement of the hurricane... Figures the one game I go to every year and now the weather has to be crappy, SUCKS!!!!! I may just need to bring a poncho because their calling for rain... I just hope Miami beats the crap out of the JITS!!! Then we get to see CRYIN RYAN!!!

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #5

Dolphman wrote:
Looking like it's going to start affecting the tri-state area Sunday evening or even later Monday or Tuesday based on the slow movement of the hurricane... Figures the one game I go to every year and now the weather has to be crappy, SUCKS!!!!! I may just need to bring a poncho because their calling for rain... I just hope Miami beats the crap out of the JITS!!! Then we get to see CRYIN RYAN!!!

--------------

Nah, we should all be drinking champagne by the time Sandy hits the NY area.

www.weather.com/weather/videos/news-41/t...-make-landfall-31851

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #6

It's not that bad. I just got home from doing an outdoor fundraiser under a 10x20 canopy. Got a little damp but the winds only got up to 49 miles an hour.
"The best executive is one who has sense enough to pick good people to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it." — Theodore Roosevelt

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #7

Im not sure about the weather but I know its going to be a storm in the stadium. With all of the shit talking theres going to be some stuff going down.

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #8

i LOVE going to games when we play the Jets lol. Last year's game was hilarious and Dolphins fans were literally kicking Jets fans asses!

Re: jets game 2 years, 1 month ago #9

• Dolfan1
  • Bob
Latest I'm hearing now is it will be windy and rainy but game is still on.
Now Residing in the State of Anticipation
  • Page:
Moderators: ONole1, Dolfan1
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds